Though there are some techniques covered in this book, most of it–like O’Connor’s “Student Handbook”– is designed to present the beginner, in this case young people, with answers to questions such as what is Aikido, etiquette, warms ups, blending exercises, and a Note to Parents. The authors trained in Saotome’s school and have taught kids classes for many years.
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing, New York
- Publication Year: 1998, 1999
- ISBN-10: 0806994053, 0806994258
- ISBN-13: 9780806994055, 9780806994253
- Pages: 96
- Available Bindings: Hardcover, Paperback